Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Incident at the ABC Store

Hi guys its Kei! I just wanted to share with you guys something that happened to me in Hawaii a few years ago. Our trip was quite was normal for the first four days (as normal as normal can be on vacation ^^) Anyway our trip started to get a little more exciting... On the 5th day we decided to go to the ABC store across the street from our hotel. So far everything normal right? Wrong! My baby brother had gone rogue and started running around screaming like a maniac, then it just stopped. Scared my mom frantically went in search of my brother. Then I heard a few people laughing at the front near the cashier. I wanted to see what was so funny. I went to go take a peak of what was happening. There a naked baby playing around in the ABC store with a diaper on the floor. Realizing that he must have had a wet diaper and had an urge to take it off, I "calmly," walked to find my mom and tell her what happened.

Kei <3

1 comment: